Key to the Web, Ltd.
PO Box 21307
Columbus, OH 43221
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name.
- We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please click here - enter your name and e-mail address and click on Unsubscribe.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail by clicking here.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies (SSL) when transferring and receiving credit card data exchanged with our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Credit card numbers are handled using extremely high security encryption technology on the server.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
- We are concerned about your privacy and will do all in our power to protect it. Thank you :)